Tuesday, February 07, 2012

They said...

Noel Gallagher on Kaiser Chiefs:
"I did drugs for 18 years and I never got that bad as to say, 'You know what? I think the Kaiser Chiefs are brilliant'."
(BBC Newsbeat, 2008)

Paul Weller on Freddie Mercury:
"He said he wanted to bring ballet to the working classes. What a cunt."
(Uncut, 2006)

Trent Reznor on Chris Cornell:
"You know that feeling you get when somebody embarrasses themselves so badly YOU feel uncomfortable? Heard Chris Cornell’s record? Jesus.”
(Twitter, 2009)

Josh Homme on Sharon Osbourne:
"The question is, do I actually care if Sharon likes me? It's like, 'Hitler doesn't like you.' Big deal. What's she going to do, breathe on me?"
(KTVU.COM, 2007)

Liam Gallagher on Radiohead's new album 'The King Of Limbs':
"Them writing a song about a fucking tree? Give me a fucking break! A thousand year old tree? Go fuck yourself!"
(The Quietus, 2011)

Alan McGee to Brian Eno:
"Was it your idea to dress Coldplay up as The Beatles? And when are you going to make a decent record again? The last one was in 1972, cunt.”
(Twitter, 2009)

Johnny Borrell on The Kooks:
"That record is the most horrible thing I’ve ever heard. It sounds like the band are literally rolling over, sticking their arse in the air and begging Radio 1 to fuck them."
(NME, 2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment